To tie LiveChat to your website
LiveChat is one of the new features that are in our new Mex.TL publisher, LiveChat helps to speak you live with the visitors of your website in real time through a chat.
Please it follows the instructions next to form LiveChat in your website.
It enters Mex.tl publisher
2. It selects the LiveChat button
3. It drags the LiveChat button towards your website (it you can place in the part left or right inferior of your website).
4. There are click on the window Chat Now Preview
5. It selects To create account
6. Of click in button SIGN UP FREE
7. An email address enters
8. She selects SIGN UP FREE
9. She adds a user name
10. She adds a password for your account
11. She selects Next Step (Following step)
12. Example adds the direction of your website ( AdvanceDigg)
13. It selects to the square salts (sales) or support (support) following the service that will offer your chat.
14. It selects Next Step (Following step)
15. It selects the type of industry to which your business belongs
16. It adds I number of employees
17. It adds the country
18. It adds a phone number (this step is optional).
19. The type of hearing chooses that will take care of your chat
B2B (Business to business)
B2C (Business to consumer)
Internal uses (internal Use)
21. It gives to click in the I'll do to later
22. It gives click in USES THESE SETTINGS
23. Web gives to click in or stay app
24. It selects Chats
25. Each will appear an image within the circles you see that a user connects himself for chatear in your site.
Ready, the users in your website already will be able to chatear with you.